9 oz Pkg frozen broccoli
1 lb Macaroni and cheese, cooked
– from box, deli, or frozen 1/2 lb Polish sausage, cut in 1/2
– inch pieces 1 T Margarine or butter
1/4 c Buttery crackers, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees; if needed, prepare macaroni and
cheese as directed on package.
2. Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
3. Combine broccoli, macaroni and cheese, and sausage in 1 1/2-quart
4. In small pot, melt margarine over low heat and stir in crushed
5. Sprinkle cracker mixture over top of casserole; bake at 350
degrees for 20-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 410 Calories, 29 g Fat, 1160 mg Sodium